Our Goosefest menu is Pittsburgh’s go-to catering option for any type of event!
At Cooked Goose Catering Company, we understand that food plays an important role in the success of each event, which is why we created a menu that covers all of your needs. From our delicious famous roast beef and BBQ pulled pork to baked ziti marinara and assorted homemade desserts, you can’t go wrong with our Goosefest catering menu!
Let us take care of the food, so that you can focus on your event! Give us a call today at 412-258-5944 to request more information about catering your event!
Choose Two Entrées & Three Sides – $16.95/pp
Includes beverages and dessert!
Entrées (Choose Two)
- Roast Beef
- Fried Chicken
- Chicken Tenders
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- Roasted Turkey with Gravy
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Gravy
- Maple Glazed Ham
- Meat or Vegetable Lasagna
- Stuffed Cabbage
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo with Bowtie Pasta
- Baked Ziti Marinara
- Rigatoni Marinara (Additional $1.50/pp for Meatballs or Meat Sauce)
- Additional Entrée ($3.95/pp)
Sides (Choose Three)
- Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Potatoes
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Macaroni ‘n Cheese
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Homemade Stuffing
- Green Beans Almondine
- Glazed Carrots
- Buttered Corn Niblets
- Green Beans
- Tossed Salad with Ranch and Italian Dressing
- Spinach Salad with Spinach Dressing
- Macaroni Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Fruit Salad (Seasonal)
- Broccoli Salad
- Additional Sides ($2.95/pp)
- Assorted Homemade Desserts
- Assorted Canned Beverages
- Rolls & Butter
*Minimum of 30 people. If less than 30 people, add $1.00/pp
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the desserts included?
Our desserts can include but aren’t limited to cookies, cupcakes, brownies and ladylocks.
What types of beverages are included?
We serve Pepsi products based on availability.
Is your BBQ pulled pork gluten friendly?
Yes. There is no gluten in any of the ingredients in the pulled pork.