For All Customers
- A $100.00 deposit is required to reserve your date.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance of payment is due the day of your function.
- All prices are subject to 7% sales tax. All prices are subject to change.
- Will be at the Cooked Goose Catering Company
- Orders hot and ready to serve in disposable containers. Food quality and maintenance is the responsibility of the customer upon departure of our facility. (Cold pickups are provided reheating instructions and are the responsibility of the customer to follow and serve accordingly).
- $55.00: Within 10 miles
- $65.00: Beyond the 10 miles
- $75.00+: Beyond 30 miles
- Orders are delivered hot and ready to serve in disposable containers
- Add chafing units: $14.95 per set
- Food quality and maintenance is the responsibility of the customer upon departure of our staff
- Events are subject to a 15% service fee.
- Additional labor fees will apply. Final labor needs are determined by our Event Specialist upon finalizing menu, guest count and additional service needs.
- Service: Staff will set buffet tables only, refill buffet table as needed. After food is served staff will bus tables. Clothed tables must be prepared by client.
- Clean Up: Staff will clean up the buffet table and remove our equipment.
- Events on holidays and holiday weekends are subject to additional fees.
Customer acknowledges that The Cooked Goose Catering Company is not responsible for issues or damages caused by inclement weather, rain, acts of God, and/or other causes, nor shall The Cooked Goose Catering Company be held liable for such losses.